ALA Legal is one of the leading law firms in India providing entire gamut of services be it litigation or representation or advisory/consulting or tax reviews or training/workshop/seminars in the area of indirect taxes, i.e., Goods & Services Tax (GST), Customs, Central Excise & Service Tax, VAT; allied laws such as Anti Dumping, Counter Veiling and Safeguard measures under WTO regime; Commercial arbitrations; Competition Litigations, etc.Read more
Latest from the Blog
- Apex Court reiterates the principles laid down In L&T (2016) 1 SCC 170 and Rejected the Department’s plea to reconsider the said judgment
- Sunset clause of area based exemption notification relevant only for the purpose of eligibility and not for claiming exemption
- Hon’ble Telegana High Court directed the revenue to consider refund claims under inverted duty structure, retrospectively in terms of Circular dated 06.07.2022
- Indicating a sign of relief to the taxpayers in Income Tax Reassemment proceedings, various High Courts (Delhi, Bombay, Allahabad and Calcutta) have granted interim relief/relief to the tax payers.
- P&H High Court refused to entertain Writ Petition at notice stage u/s 148 proceedings.
- Interim relief against proceedings u/s 148 for being beyond 3 years – Delhi High Court.