ALA Legal is one of the leading law firms in India providing entire gamut of services be it litigation or representation or advisory/consulting or tax reviews or training/workshop/seminars in the area of indirect taxes, i.e., Goods & Services Tax (GST), Customs, Central Excise & Service Tax, VAT; allied laws such as Anti Dumping, Counter Veiling and Safeguard measures under WTO regime; Commercial arbitrations; Competition Litigations, etc.Read more Download Firm's Profile
Latest from the Blog
- Contribution to RWA Madras HC
- QR Code Clarification- Clarifications regarding QR Code in the case of B2C Supplies.
- Departmental Audit under GST: Are you ready???
- No requirement to reverse ITC under Section 17(5)(h) of CGST Act in case of loss of consumption of input which is inherent to manufacturing loss
- How to tackle summons and other notices under GST
- Emergency in India – Learnings & Ways ahead [Group discussion by Team ALA Legal]