ALA Legal is one of the leading law firms in India providing entire gamut of services be it litigation or representation or advisory/consulting or tax reviews or training/workshop/seminars in the area of indirect taxes, i.e., Goods & Services Tax (GST), Customs, Central Excise & Service Tax, VAT; allied laws such as Anti Dumping, Counter Veiling and Safeguard measures under WTO regime; Commercial arbitrations; Competition Litigations, etc.Read more Download Firm's Profile
Latest from the Blog
- Judicial Scrutiny of the power of provisional attachment- Section 83 of the CGST Act
- Orders of Hon’ble High Court of Delhi in Anil Goel v. Union of India, W.P. (C) No. 5177 of 2021
- A SUMMER OF RELIEF FOR TAXPAYERS?
- A silver lining for taxpayers amidst dark clouds
- Dispute regarding calculation of time period of 2 years between filing of Refund Application and Issuance of Deficiency Memo stands resolved by the Government.
- Relief and extension granted to taxpayers in light of COVID 2nd Wave