ALA Legal is one of the leading law firms in India providing entire gamut of services be it litigation or representation or advisory/consulting or tax reviews or training/workshop/seminars in the area of indirect taxes, i.e., Goods & Services Tax (GST), Customs, Central Excise & Service Tax, VAT; allied laws such as Anti Dumping, Counter Veiling and Safeguard measures under WTO regime; Commercial arbitrations; Competition Litigations, etc.Read more Download Firm's Profile
Latest from the Blog
- Fate of Rule 89(5) of GST Law to be decided as Supreme Court fixes the matter for final hearing on 28.04.2021.
- Pre-SCN Consultation not a joke! 3 SCNs quashed by the Hon’ble Delhi High Court on the ground that no Pre-SCN consultation was done.
- GST Update on Mandatory Requirement To Specify HSN
- Hon’ble Delhi HC grants interim relief against Income Tax Reassessment proceedings on the ground of “mere change of opinion.”
- Powers of DRI explained: Case Analysis and Recent Instruction of CBIC
- Court room highlights: NCDRC directed to pronounce judgments within 2 months from the date of final hearing